Meet the team
Based in the Oldmeldrum office, Laura feels lucky to be part of such a great team after joining Activus 2 years ago as Assistant Branch Manager and since being promoted to Branch Manager.
Having previously worked at a Retirement Village for over 7 years as an Office Manager and being involved in the internal recruitment of staff, Laura took a leap into the 360 Recruitment world, and she hasn’t looked back since. Laura feels recruitment has introduced her to a variety of people from all over the country and in fact, the world! Every day is different and presents a new opportunity and challenge.
When Laura is not at work you will find her at home with her two children Rebecca and Lewis and her pets or meeting up with friends and family.
Caroline joined Activus in March 2023 as Recruitment Administrator and enjoys supporting the office with all aspects of recruitment and administration. Caroline loves speaking to candidates and seeing them placed in their ideal position! After a long (12 years!) break from working to raise her family, Caroline is enjoying being back at work in the recruitment industry.
When not at work, you will find Caroline at home with her three children Harry, Robbie and Cara who keep her very busy! Caroline loves to socialise with her family and friends in her spare time, and to support her favourite charity Charlie House with local fundraising events.
Your Local Recruitment Experts
Founded in 2013, Activus Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the North East. Our mission statement is simple: to be conscientious career providers, assisting employers to strengthen internal teams through the appointment of qualified and experienced candidates.
In the years since conception, Activus Recruitment has completely diversified and developed its client base and now works with businesses across all sectors, providing full-time employees and temporary workers for businesses across the UK, from Orkney to London. Our approach is to deliver the most compliant recruitment service in the industry – an ethos that we continue to uphold.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Professional Delivery – Our focus is on fulfilling the needs of our clients and candidates through a consistent best practice approach, ensuring that nothing is left to chance
- Innovation – We constantly search for and implement fresh ideas to improve all aspects of the business, ensuring we provide a better level of service than our competitors
- Empowerment – All of our consultants have full responsibility for managing their sectors. This means they can make quick decisions, speeding up the process for our clients and candidates
- Solution Focused – By truly understanding our client and candidate needs from the outset and spending the time and effort defining what success looks like for them, we offer bespoke recruitment solutions that truly differentiate ourselves from our competitors
- Teamwork – Working openly with our clients, candidates, and colleagues improves the flow of information and the quality of our decision making
- Integrity – We uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, honesty, trust and transparency in all our dealings, with a focus on developing and nurturing long term relationships