Meet the team
Assistant Branch Manager
Based in the Oldmeldrum office, Laura feels lucky to have such a great team around her and loves a new challenge. Laura thrives in finding the right candidates and placing them with our fantastic clients.
Having previously worked at a Retirement Village for over 7 years as an Office Manager and being involved in the internal recruitment of staff, Laura took a leap into the 360 Recruitment world, and she hasn’t looked back since. Laura feels recruitment has introduced her to a variety of people from all over the country and in fact, the world! Every day is different and presents a new opportunity and challenge.
When Laura is not at work you will find her at home with her two kids Rebecca and Lewis and her fur babies Dennis (the Menace) and (Horrid) Henry. Laura loves spending time with her family and friends for a catch up and laughs.
Danielle originally joined the Activus team in 2021 as a Recruitment Administrator but has since been promoted to Recruitment Consultant after expanding her skills and knowledge in the recruitment industry. . Danielle enjoys working with a great team and knowing that each day is different.
Danielle’s favourite part of the job is getting to talk to clients and candidates, providing an excellent service to both parties and achieving the end goal of placing candidates in the perfect role. That’s why Danielle believes that communication is key and is an aspect of recruitment Danielle very much enjoys.
Outside of office hours, Danielle spends her weekends socialising with her family, friends and pets at home or out and about. Alongside working at Activus, Danielle is also studying Travel & Tourism at HND level as she has a passion for travelling and the tourism industry.
Hannah joined the team in March 2022. Hannah likes that no two days are ever the same and that is what makes her role so interesting! Hannah really enjoys getting to know the clients that we deal with on a regular basis, and building relationships with them. She love's being able to speak to candidates to find out exactly what it is they are looking for, and then finding them their ideal position. It’s so rewarding being able to find a candidate the perfect role for them.
When Hannah's not at work, she absolutely love's going out for food, it’s one of her favourite things to do. A firm favourite of Hannah's would have to be Wagamama’s, but she also rate's a Nando’s! Hannah has two dogs, Ralph and Archie, who she is obsessed with and love's spending time with. On the weekends, Hannah likes to take them on walks to the beach or around the forest.
Your Local Recruitment Experts
Founded in 2013, Activus Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the North East. Our mission statement is simple: to be conscientious career providers, assisting employers to strengthen internal teams through the appointment of qualified and experienced candidates.
In the years since conception, Activus Recruitment has completely diversified and developed its client base and now works with businesses across all sectors, providing full-time employees and temporary workers for businesses across the UK, from Orkney to London. Our approach is to deliver the most compliant recruitment service in the industry – an ethos that we continue to uphold.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Professional Delivery – Our focus is on fulfilling the needs of our clients and candidates through a consistent best practice approach, ensuring that nothing is left to chance
- Innovation – We constantly search for and implement fresh ideas to improve all aspects of the business, ensuring we provide a better level of service than our competitors
- Empowerment – All of our consultants have full responsibility for managing their sectors. This means they can make quick decisions, speeding up the process for our clients and candidates
- Solution Focused – By truly understanding our client and candidate needs from the outset and spending the time and effort defining what success looks like for them, we offer bespoke recruitment solutions that truly differentiate ourselves from our competitors
- Teamwork – Working openly with our clients, candidates, and colleagues improves the flow of information and the quality of our decision making
- Integrity – We uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, honesty, trust and transparency in all our dealings, with a focus on developing and nurturing long term relationships